Get our your cheap camera, flower shirts, khaki shorts and maps and dress like a tourist for the annual Florida State Chapter Conference and Trade show with a Tacky Tourist theme. But that’s not all, attend educational seminars, network with professionals, and visit sponsors booths.
- Keynote Speaker Betsy Morgan of Prudential Tropical Realty “It’s a Great Time to be in Property Management”
- Special appearance by John Bradford, Regional Vice President NARPM Southeast Region. He will join us and close the event with his humor, information and positive energy.
- Jayci Grana, NARPM President, will join us and participate on our expert panel
- Rental Statistics with Dave Bragg of Zelman & Associates
- Big time growth! Mike McVety will share his process on taking his business for 400 accounts to 580 accounts in 18 months.
- Marketing – Stacey McKay will share marketing techniques from a cost of “zero and up!” She has listed over 240 properties in the last two years.
- There will be many educational opportunities for everyone, both the new & seasoned professional.
- Guest Speakers, Panel Discussions and Round Tables
- Raffles and Door Prizes
$125 Pre-registration by August 15th
$150 Late registration after August 15th
Includes admission to BBQ & Pool Party
Enjoy breakfast and lunch on Friday
CE Course – Security Deposits, Evaluations & Disputes with Gail Moncla
Join us for our “Totally Tacky Tourist” Contest BBQ and Pool Party on Thursday
Location: Westin – Lake Mary, Orlando North
Time: 8:00 am